How to build your own website for free with a free website builder!
Moms…I know that this seems so overwhelming. I found as I’m sure you will soon see that it is much easier than you think it would be. I’m going to explain how to build your own website for free with a free website builder and how to make free websites with a free domain name.
That is a lot of “free”. Which makes it sound like it must be a scam. It’s not. All of this is available for free and you can sign up without giving any credit card information. It is through a very legitimate program called Wealthy Affiliate. Let me show you how to build an online business website. But first let’s ask ourselves….
What makes a great Website?
♦Beautiful and professional to the user
♦Concise and easy to get around to all of the pages
♦Great content to help the user
♦Be available 24/7 with no down time
♦Uses a true Content Management System
How, you ask?
This is a great list of what you need. How do you get all of these important things in one package?
By using the best free website builder WordPress, through Wealthy Affiliate. WordPress is a true Content Management System (CMS) which is a system that allows you to create, edit, and publish your content on your website.
Does the logo look familiar? My guess is that you have probably already heard of WordPress and have seen this logo since they are the most widely used website system in the world today.
What does WordPress have to offer you?
- You can install it for free on your computer or with one click through Wealthy Affiliate.
- You do not have to learn any code in order to have a website. Great news on this one! That’s why it is so easy to use.
- You have pre-installed website themes available for you to choose the look of your site.
- You will have over 24,000 Plugins to choose from. Plugins help with the functionality on your site. They allow you to add all kinds of cool things like my own personal Favicon below.
- If you have a question, you have a huge community of users of WordPress that have already asked over 30,000 questions and answered over 43,000 answers on WordPress Answers.
Use WordPress through Wealthy Affiliate
I use WordPress through Wealthy Affiliate which made it very easy to start my first Website. This website was also created through WordPress. There are many reasons why it is easier to create your site through Wealthy Affiliate but here are a few:
- Two free website domains using siterubix.com.
- You have automatic hosting and support.
- It’s a spam free environment.
- You can create email addresses associated with your site.
- Use of the Auto login system directly into the WordPress optimized servers.
I want to show you just how easy creating a website really is though. Just click below and check out the video.
The video is a great example of the amount of detail that goes into all of the training that you could receive through Wealthy Affiliate. Here are some suggestions of things to think about before you create your website.
- What idea(s) do you have for a website?
- What domain name will you use that makes sense? Now ready for a little fun! If you want to give it a try, just enter a domain name below and see if it is available for one of your two free sites.
- How will you get traffic to your site?
- Where will you get the training on how to create a profitable website?
Where do you start to get all of what you need?
All of these things along with the one click use of WordPress can be found within Wealthy Affiliate. Please read my very detailed review of Wealthy Affiliate from my own personal experience. To see what the course has to offer you click on the Wealthy Affiliate Entrepreneur Course for all the class information.
I hope you are starting to learn How to build your own website for free with a free website builder and how to create free websites with a free domain name. Through my pages and posts you will see how easy it is.
Remember that I am here to help you if you have any questions or comments please leave them below. Once you join, I will follow you on your journey through WA.
I look forward to hearing from you!